Campus Relay Run (Life)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




















These are happy moments that I share with my colleagues off work. In the past, I used to hate running (and would skip every cross country during Hwa Chong days). Never woud I expect myself to organise a group in school for such a run.
Our main purpose was to have fun, and to win something. We didn't win the running awards, but hey... we got in FIRST... for best dressed team. :) Feel really blessed to find great colleagues to laugh and run.
Oh yes, I came in with a 'bad' timing of 6 min 20 sec for 1.5 km. Was hoping to hit below 6min, but my thighs were hurting after 2 days of running and step earlier on.
It was a tiring but enjoyable experience. The next step is the StanChart Marathon. I am in a dillemma. Should it be the 21 km or 42 km? Hmmm.....


0 Responses to “Campus Relay Run (Life)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links