Pitstop Cafe


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




















My 1st non-movie entry is about Pitstop Cafe, opened by a good friend of mine Evelyn aka Kaitian. She was my junior in NTU Hall 11, and people used to think I like her. Ha ha ha... Nah, I see her more like a little sister. And she is very much taken. Opps. Sorry guys, one less good girl available.

Pitshop Cafe is her dream. In 2 days, I been there not once, twice, but three times! I played so many new games from Cranium, Swap to Blokus and Imaginiff.

It's for people who just want a quiet place to enjoy drinks and food with a large group of friends. Remember the times when you had no where to go? And it's cheap. I brought 5 other friends there, who each had a drink and 5 baskets of snacks with 2 hours of fun games. Total bill = $45! No service charge or GST. Staff will patiently explain every single game. I shouldn't call them staff because they feel more like friends to me.

Kaitian: I have done my promotion. Hahaha.... Hope you do well for your business. And guys, if you want to have a detour, make your way to Circular Road (Boat Quay). I have linked up their blog to mine. Hope it helps!


0 Responses to “Pitstop Cafe”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links