Beyond The Sea


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




















I know I am 2 weeks late in updating my blog. Life has been a mad rush since school started, but everything will go on just fine.

The reason why I am always so busy is I try to do many things at the same time – yes, I still have not learnt my lesson. Hey, it is about time management and planning. People probably think I am crazy, but read this.

Kevin Spacey (from American Beauty) fame produced, directed, acted, sang, dance and wrote the screenplay for this movie. Friends of mine in some production house or MediaCorp – I know you have to do everything, but look at this man. He's doing more than everything! If I had read the makeup or props crew member team, I am probably find his name there.

He actually does not sound too bad singing songs from the legendary Bobby Darin. Unfortunately, Bobby Darin's life isn't as dramatic as Ray Charles or Johnny Cash, as last seen in two Oscar nominated movies. Other than the fact that Bobby talks to his imaginary friend (when he was a child), there isn't really much of a climax.
Call it a vanity project or "bao kao liao" by Kevin Spacey, Beyond The Sea is still an entertaining music piece.

Beyond The Sea – Too old, too ambitious, but not too bad


0 Responses to “Beyond The Sea”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links