Crying Out Love, In The Center Of the World


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...


















When you die, does love die, too?

A tragic tale. A story of fate and time. In this age of emails, sms, and fast love, who appreciates letters and cassette tapes?

A young couple is deeply in love with one another. Everything is kept simple – they communicate their thoughts through cassette tapes. Unfortunately, one is dying… Years later, the box of cassette tapes, the collection of memories was discovered.

This romantic tearjerker is one of the biggest hits in Japan. Why do people cry when they watch the movie? Because they can only dream of such a simple but strong love? Because they are lonely deep down in their hearts? In this busy city, how many people can appreciate the length and development of this movie of 138 mins?

Unfortunately, I couldn’t this time. Perhaps I am too, absorbed in the world of emails, sms and fast love. However, I still remember the time when I recorded songs for my friends in cassette tapes. The tapes are still lying in a little box somewhere under my bed…


0 Responses to “Crying Out Love, In The Center Of the World”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links